KARA BUSINESS EXPO & CONFERENCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Stands are assigned subject to availability. The Organiser reserves the right at any time to re-arrange the stand layout or allocation and compensation will not be given.
2. If the Exhibitor fails to pay any sum due in the time and manner agreed herein, the Organiser may in writing require the Exhibitor to forego the stand allocated without the Organiser being under any liability to refund or abate sums paid or due herein. The Exhibitor shall be responsible for the settlement of contractors’ accounts in respect of items ordered in addition to those supplied in the stand package. The Organiser reserves the right to alter the package under certain circumstances such as where the Exhibitor occupies only part of the stand as drawn on the original stand plan.
3. Exhibitors must take full responsibility of all damages caused either by themselves or by their contracted stand designers. Exhibitors must ensure that no damage results to the exhibition Centre’s walls, floor, shell stand panels and accessories. Waste materials and rubbish must be kept to the very minimum).
4. In the event of the Exhibitor giving written notice at any time prior to the Event, of his intention to cancel his stand or in the event of his failure to occupy the stand space by the day prior to the opening of the Event, the Organiser will have absolute discretion to deal with the display space as it thinks fit, without being under any liability to refund or abate any charges paid or due herein except as provided below. Once a stand booking form has been received, any Exhibitor who subsequently decides for any reason to withdraw from the event or reduce his stand space shall immediately inform the Organiser in writing and shall be liable to pay the following cancellation charges :-
Cancellations received on or before October 15, 2016 - 50% of all monies paid.
Cancellations received after October 25, 2016 – 100% of agreed cost.
5. The Organisers reserve the right at any time to change the date and/or venue of the Event or to cancel it altogether if they deem it necessary by reason of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, acts of war or violence, malicious damage, explosion, earthquake, strike, civil disturbances, political unrest, riot, labour dispute, power cuts or any other cause beyond the Organiser’s control; or if the Organiser for any other reason deems it necessary or advisable. In such cases, the Exhibitor waives any and all claims he might have against the Organiser for refunds, damages or expenses. In the event that the Event is cancelled by the Organiser for commercial reasons such as lack of support then all sums paid by the Exhibitor for the stand will be refunded. The Exhibitor agrees that under these circumstances he will have no further claims against the Organiser
6. All stands, fittings and materials which the Exhibitor proposes to use for the Event must be fire-retardant. The Organizers reserves the right to require the Exhibitor to remove anything from its stand which is not appropriately certified or which it deems unsuitable, in its absolute discretion.
7. No part or whole of any site may be sublet by the Exhibitor without the prior written permission of the Organizers
8. The Exhibitor must ensure that any sound coming from his stand is kept to a volume that does not cause any annoyance to other exhibitors
9. The Exhibitor should ensure that all items on his stand are covered by full and comprehensive insurance and that valuables are locked away at all times. The Organizer cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred.
10. The organizers reserves the right to alter, add or amend any of these terms and conditions. The decision of the organisers shall be final. No alteration, addition, amendment or waiver to or of these conditions shall operate to release any exhibitor from any contractula obligation
11. All and any correspondence in respect of the exhibition detailed in the foregoing shall bear reference to the said exhibition and shall be addressed to the CEO, KARA
12. If the Exhibitor/Sponsor is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein, the Organiser reserves the right, without notice to the Exhibitor to offer the stand/sponsorship to another company or use it in any manner it deems fit. This shall not be construed as affecting the responsibility of the Exhibitor to pay the full amount specified by the contract. Any dispute or enforcement shall be settled in the first instance by mutual negotiations in good faith between the parties.